The Publications department, as a member of the Membership Communications division, provides printed materials for CONvergence, including, but not limited to:
- Program/Souvenir Guide
- Pocket Grid book and Wall Grids
- Restaurant Guide
- Family-Friendly Guide
- Unified Web Schedules (regular and large print)
- At-Con emergency print requests
Note: Publications does not handle artwork, flyer, banner or badge creation. Please contact Creative Services.
- January 1: Any and all extension requests. Extension requests must include a specific alternate deadline.
- April 15: General content deadline. If you don’t have an extension, this is your deadline.
- May 15: Advertising deadline
Program Guide Submission guidelines:
- All questions and all content—both original and updates—should be sent to email@example.com.
- Please follow the Branding guide for writing styles, including Capitalization, date and time formats, and voice.
- Your deadline is your deadline. If you don’t have an extension, it’s 15 April. If you do have an extension, it’s whatever we agreed upon. Content received after your deadline will not be published.
- “Same as last year” is NOT acceptable. Please provide new text.
Documents and Forms
General questions can be sent to the department head at firstname.lastname@example.org.