The Publications department, as a member of the Membership Communications division, provides printed materials for CONvergence, including, but not limited to:
- Program/Souvenir Guide
- Pocket Grid book and Wall Grids
- Restaurant Guide
- Family-Friendly Guide
- Unified Web Schedules (regular and large print)
- At-Con emergency print requests
Note: Publications does not handle artwork, flyer, banner or badge creation. Please contact Creative Services.
Deadlines for 2017
- April 1, 2017 – Souvenir Guide Text or Extension Request
- May 15, 2017 – Advertising for Souvenir Guide
- June 1, 2017 – Proofs and Final Text
Program Guide Submission guidelines:
- Print work will only be accepted via the appropriate online forms, listed below. This is for the safe and efficient tracking of work.
- Changes and corrections to previously-submitted work should be submitted via the Change Request form listed below.
- Please follow the Branding guide for writing styles, including Capitalization, date and time formats, and voice.
- If you need an extension for Souvenir Guide text beyond the April 1 date, you MUST still send in a form, with the “Do you need an extension?” selection of Yes, and supporting information included. Once data is available, it can then be submitted via the Change Request form.
- For the Souvenir Guide, if data is not submitted (or extension requested) by the deadlines, it may not be included in the Guide. If we consider it to be vital information, it may be written by staff, and you will have no input.
- “Same as last year” is NOT acceptable. Please provide new text.
Documents and Forms
General questions can be sent to the department head at publications at convergence-con.org.