Convergence Events, Inc. Reimbursement Policy
- Completion of Reimbursement Form.
- All reimbursement requests must be submitted with a completed, legible, reimbursement form. Forms must be completed in their entirety or will not be honored. In the case of online reimbursement requests, all fields must be completed.
- Documentation must be included with a completed reimbursement form. This
documentation can include, but is not limited to: receipts, invoices, order confirmations,
or emails. Originals do not need to be submitted. Scans or copies are acceptable.
- Authorization is required from a Department Head, Co-Head, or Division Director. In the case of a reimbursement request being submitted by a Department Head, Co-Head, or Divisional Director, the authorization must come from a second party.
- Submission of Reimbursement Requests
- Reimbursement requests may be submitted in person to the Finance Department Head, the Finance Department Head’s appointed representative, or via e-mail.
- Budgetary Requirements
- Reimbursements will only be honored in amounts up to the assigned budget limit. Amounts exceeding budgets will not be reimbursed. Any budget change must be approved by a Divisional Director in writing.
- Ineligible Expenses
- Meals or other incidental costs will not be eligible for reimbursement without prior written approval of a Divisional Director.
- Distribution of Reimbursements
- All reimbursements will be issued as checks mailed to the address listed on the reimbursement form within two (2) weeks of submission.
- If special circumstances exist and a reimbursement is required immediately, please contact the Finance Department Head.